TPO Thermoplastic polyolefin, is the fastest-growing segment of the commercial and industrial roofing industries.
Fueling this growth is the increased use of TPO everywhere, where reflective, energy-efficient and cool roof products are becoming the norm. TPO Roofing Systems (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) combine the long-term durability rubber provides with the security of hot air welded seams. TPO’s advantages include:
- TPO roofing systems are the most environmentally friendly of the single-ply systems.
- Mechanically fastened and fully adhered TPO roofing systems
- Membranes come in varying thicknesses to meet your specific requirements and are available in varying roll widths.
- They produce no dioxins or chlorine. – Heat-weldable membrane (none flammable technology)
- Colors: white, gray and tan
- High wind uplift performance
- Hail and puncture resistance
- TPO membrane is Energy Star-Rated Roof System (when installed with proper insulation)
Even though TPO roofs are a little more expensive, they are resistant to tears, impacts, and high winds. It is even been proven to be 4 times stronger than EPDM’s adhesive and tape seams.